The Face Shop Character Mask - IS IT WORTH THE HYPE?

Hello Everyone welcome back to my blog!
In today's blog post I have a new "segment" called "Is it Worth the Hype?"
In this segment, I will be reviewing some products that are trending all through out the  internet and the world and I'll tell you if it's worth it or not!

First on the list is The Face Shop's Character Mask 
Good Lord! I’ve saw a lot of people tried this product and taking selfies because of the cute designs of the Mask! I got two of these masks for a hundred and fifty pesos (150php) because the face shop was having a 1+1 product promo and I it’s kinda funny ’cause lumalabas na 75 pesos ang isang maskBut it’s not bad because I think the normal retail price of this mask is Ninety Pesos each? (90php)
But anyways let us start with my review. Looking at the back side of the mask sachet it is indicated there that this product is good for Dry and Flaky skin! Knowing me, my skin type is oily and I do have an acne prone skin. But still, I took the guts to try this product for the sake of this review.
The character mask sheet delivers rich and moisture to dry and flaky skin with Collagen dual solution and Hyaluronic Acid. This means that this product can make dry skin types moisturized and and refreshed.

I left the mask on my face for about fifteen to twenty minutes. The scent of the mask was really good! Medyo may pagka lemon and orange scent siya.  By the way, the mask that’s on my face is a dragon mask. And all of the mask has only one type which is for dry and flaky skin only. Bali yung mga masks na nakuha ko iisa lang yung treatment niya and that is to moisturize dry skin. Wala na siyang ibang type. Pero may ibang Characters or animals pero iisa lang yung silbi niya. ( I’m sorry, I’m bad at describing! ) For me, I didn’t find it refreshing when I placed the mask on my face because the mask’s liquid is a bit oily? After twenty minutes when I removed my mask, my face really felt more oily that’s why my face got a little bit irritated because of the feeling.

On the next day, I woke up with a freaking red face and a new acne on my forehead I also got new little pimples on my cheeks and that really disappointed me a lot.
My expectations for this product was too high because I thought that this mask would really help a lot but it didn’t. For me, this is not really worth the hype. Yeah, I had fun goofing around with my sister but after waking up with new acne and pimples all around my face, that was not totally worth it. But I do recommend this  product for my baby girls out there with dry skin ’cause it does help a lot with moisturizing your face!
and that’s it for my first product for my new segment IS IT REALLY WORTH THE HYPE?
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this blog post of mine! Do expect more in the future! If you have suggestions of products to review please do not hesitate and leave a comment down below and I’ll try to make a review on that product very very soon!


Nicole Qui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram