My 2015 Clothing Wishlist



It's already July and that means that Christmas is soon!! Hahaha well five months tho.
But hey, I wanna share ya'll guys my clothing wishlist before the year ends! (Hope I could buy them all this year *insert me crying/b*tch better have my money by riri) 

First on the list is this Tiered Jumpsuit from H&M! Okay, I've been inlove with jumpsuits since then but my lola(grandmother in eng) won't allow me to wear this kind of dress bec i'm a "plus sized" person. But hey, nothing's wrong in experimenting and trying right? And duh, this would be perfect for summer!! Like if you'll go on roadtrips or the beach with your friends or family. This is also perfect for Music Festivals since it has this bohemian kind of theme on it's design! (Ugh, I've always wanted to try a Bohemian look)

Second on the list is UNIQLO's long sleeved sweatdress in black and red stripes. I've tried this out last week and I was sooooooooooooooo depressed if I should buy it or nah. 'Cause I have to save money guys! Haha (kakoripitan strikes again) so yeah, I've tried it and it's the perfect fit!! It's above my knees a bit since i'm tall (weh? Is 5'3 counted as a tall person-) and it has these two lil pockets on the side!! This is so perfect for the cold season which is mid september-december! It's really comfortable/cozzy if you'd wear it on a cold season. But for now? Nah, pinawisan ako dun ng todo noh- dejk

Next on the list is one of H&M's basic tees. BASIC Fashion is really like the most trendiest fashion here in Manila! Like street fashion like that and basic shirts and cropped tops. But this one is in color Gray, which is my favorite color. And it's only for 299! Seriously, most of the items in my wishlist  are from H&M like duh!! Petition to have an H&M Store here at the South please!! ('Cause H&M is only avail at SM Makati, SM Aura & SM Megamall? Not sure tho- but the one that I go to is SM Makati) Well yeah, basic tees are perfect for anyseason you can pair it up with  simple jeans and those flannels (i mean the checkered thing that you tie around your waist) and a beanie too! Hihi!

Three down and Two to go! Fourth thing on my wishlist is this Short Jersey Tank Top from H&M again!! Okay, I'm not a sleeveless type of person- I only wear sleeveless tops inside of my house. But this blew me away! This top is so so so perfect for the "Bohemian Style" and the thing I like about this top is it's narrow straps. 'Cause tops with narrow straps. I hate those camisole tops which makes your cleavage exposed. Seriously, if ever my cleavage is exposed, I'll be the most KJ person in the group 'cause I start to feel uncomfortable if it's exposed- really, seriously! This top is actually for 499 only!! 

Last thing on my clothing wishlist is another cropped top from H&M which is this sleeveless top with a touch of indie style? Idk what the pattern is called- but it's kinda cute tho- okay, I'm starting to love cropped tops again! I usually wear this kind of stuffs when I was thin hahaha but now, I don't usually wear it since I gained weight a lot but I do think it's time to try something new, right? This top is actually 599! Pretty expensive compared to those sleeveless cropped tops on IG for like 150-250 pesos. But the sad thing is, they don't have my size- (large size probs)

So yeah, that's the end of my wishlist and I hope ya'll liked it too! ❤️ 

Nicole Qui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram