July Favorites



So, July just ended and I want to share my favorites for that month with you guys!
July was really a fun filled month with such a lot of adventures with my friends and my family and I discovered a lot of things that really interests me a lot.

For my Beauty favorites


  • iWhite Korea Products
If you guys read my blog lately about my top 5 products to achieve korean like skin these two products were in that list and has been my favorite so far. The Aqua Moisturizer really helped a lot with healing and fading my acne and pimple scars away. It also helped me to minimize my breakout lately. The BB Holic Everyday BB Cream is also nice. I got mine in beige and it really has this very light feeling pag nasa mukha ko. Though it's kinda sticky so for oily teens and girls out there like me, you really need to set this with powder para maging matte siya.

• Facial Masks!
Yes, it is official I am now very addicted to Facial masks these days. I just really find these masks helpful to make my face hydrated and moisturized through out the day. Well it's not necessary to put masks on like every day 'cause we all know that these mask prices ranges for about 55php-150php a sheet. It is good to put masks on at least twice a week. Or when you're going on special events to have that natural glow and such flawless looking skin!

 

Nichido Color EyesWaterproof Mascara

Girls, I swear! This is such a nice and affordable mascara and super wallet safe for students like me. The only cons for this product is that It says there that it's waterproof but it's not. I'm not recommending this product if you'll wear contacts and if your eyes are sensitive and itchy for a moment 'cause you'll look like a cute lil panda! The Nichido Mascara is only for 180 pesos cool right? At sobrang gaan sa bulsa!

KJM Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Tint

I've saw a lot of reviews and a lot of people used this so I had to buy it and try it by myself! And it is super nice! It's also one of my Holy Grail items! This lip and cheek tint can be found all through out PH Instagram Shops! The prices range from 130php-180php (with shipping fee) I love this because the tint is so pigmented and it stays up for the whole day! Not like those tints that you buy from the mall that are so expensive yet it won't even give color to your lips. This also leaves a natural color to your lips. The shade of my tint is Bloodshot there are a lot of shades available so if you're interested to buy one just search up for KJM Cosmetics on Instagram!

Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm

Tints can make our lips dry and this lip balm has been my favorite this month and my life saver! The cherry flavor to it just adds this refreshing feeling to me (okay girls, I know I'm weird but it feels so relaxing and refreshing once I smell and taste the cherry flavor of this balm) you can find this on your local drugstores for just 99 pesos!

 
  • Watsons Revitalising Treatment Mask in Milk Protein
Let's move on with my hair care! ( what? Hair Care? Is that even right? Haha!) Knowing that I have rebonded hair and bleached my hair after I rebonded my hair, It made my hair so dry and damaged that's why I've been using a lot of hair treatment products for the past months and what really caught my attention is this Treatment Wax from watsons! At first, I thought this wax was used to remove hair. But the sales lady told me that this is used for treating you hair and it makes your hair softer. Okay guys, sa dami nang nagamit kong products sa buhok ko I didn't really believed that it would heal and make my dry and damaged hair soft. But it isn't bad to give it a try right? So, I bought this Bad boy for just 250 pesos for 2. I mean it's in a buy one take one promo that's why! But Guys! Guess what?!?!?! THIS PRODUCT REALLY HELPED A LOT WITH MY HAIR ( okay nicole, calm down! ) It made my hair so smooth and so soft after! That's why this has been the most effective and my favorite hair treatment product for now! I am now on my 4th Tub and I use this 3 times a week, 'cause I don't shampoo my hair everyday 'cause that will make my hair more damaged and dry! Haha.

And that's it for my beauty favorites!

Other Favorites
Storage Box - 149.75 PESOS - SM DEPT STORE
  •  Purple Storage Box from SM Dept Store
Cute right? I bought for just a cheap price of 149.75 php at SM Department Store. This bad guy caught my attention 'cause I was looking for something where I can store my make up. The Acrylic Drawers and Storages are si pretty but the prices range up to 780 php and there is no way that I am going to spend my money on an expensive make up holder / drawer like that. So yeah, the only cons for this product is the lid. The lid doesn't snap on the box it kinda annoys me that it slides off the basket but it's fine for almost a hundred fifty storage box!


  • Hygenix Hand Spray Alcohol
This Alcohol just smells so good! That's why I've been loving it! I discovered this from my lolo when he was still alive the past few months ago.. This scent just really makes me remember the time he lent me this alcohol when we were out to eat at a buffet in MOA which makes me really miss him a lot. ( okay nagiging madrama na ako! So let us move onnnnn )


Music Favorites for the month of July

  • Ariana Grande's Into You & Dangerous Woman
Okay, I am not a fan of Ariana, but when I heard this song na lss ako agad agad! Yung tipong kahit maligo ako into you at dangerous woman padin ang pinapatugtog ko. Ang ganda kasi nung song!! It defines me! Joke! HAHAHA

  • F(x)'s All Mine - SM Station
I was hoping that this was a comeback but it's just a song for SM Station. Pero, ang ganda padin! The vibe was so good and happy. It also has an EDM Vibe to it! That's why I liked and love this song so far!


And that's it for my July Favorites! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this though I didn't had much things to like this month!


Thank you all so much for reading!
Always stay pretty, positive and confident!
See you guys on my next blog!!
Love lots,





*this is not a sponsored blog

Nicole Qui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram