My MTV Music Evolution 2016 Experience

Before I start this blog post. I really wanted to thank a special friend, if it wasn’t for you, I wasn’t able to attend this bizarre event! Thank you so much, Ate Chey for giving me 6 Passes to this event!
Sepanx? Yes, Sepanx! I still can’t move on! #cantstopmovin #MTVMusicEvo
So last June 24th, 2016 was one of the most amazing event that I had attended in my 18 years of existence in this world! It is the one and only, MTV Music Evolution 2016 in Manila. 

( Six passes are a lot who was with you? ) Well, I brought my friend, Daphne and My Sister, Michaella. So that makes us 3! The other three passes were given away on my Twitter account because I hosted an Giveaway in collab with @keenjongin (which is my friend, Ate Chey)
EPASS GATE
Before going to the Event. I had to wait for my sister to go home and after that, we waited for my friend Daphne at Jollibee Casimiro (in Las Piñas) So she was late and we were supposed to go at the event by riding a bus and she was running late and some bus were full that time that’s why I came up with the idea of booking for a Grab Car. Yes, my sister was scared because she doesn’t trust taxi drivers here in the Philippines. But Grab is much safer than other taxis here (don’t hate on me this is only my opinion) So yeah, we booked a Grab Car Sedan for only 262 pesos but when I paid the Grab Driver,  he didn’t gave me my change?? sooo- uhm Grab why?? But anyways, we came to the concert safe! But here’s the bad thing, it took us like an hour to get to  Mall of Asia Concert Grounds because of the heavy traffic in Parañaque!! It literally made my head ache. But when we arrived at the Event place, we were relieved that it hasn’t started yet. It was 6:33PM I think when we came there and the Event/Concert starts at 7PM so we we were not that late.

Talking about the passes our passes were E-PASS. We had a hard time to find the EPASS gate because the Grab Car driver dropped us down at the Moshpit Entrance which was like tons of meters away from the EPASS Entrace. Though It was easy to get in because of the QR Codes. Regarding our section at the concert, so it was next to the VIP or Moshpit area I guess? I don’t really know since we we are at the back! But I think our section was next to moshpit??????? Please do correct me if I’m wrong because MTV didn’t posted any Concert Layout or Stage Layout. But as you can see on the top these were our EPASSES for the event. 
To be very honest, I went there just for APINK. Knowing that I am a KPOP Fan and I’ve been supporting APINK since they’ve debuted (2011) I wasn’t really expecting that I would really have fun because I am not much of a fan of the other artists that were in the Line Up. BUT GUYS, I WAS REALLY WRONG. I LITERALLY HAD FUN! EVERY SINGLE LINE UP WAS LIT! EVERY PERFORMANCE BY EVERY ARTIST ON THE LINE UP WAS BREATHTAKING AND AMAZING!
When the concert was about to start, it started to rain! And yes, I was really pissed because it started to rain hard and the Coats that they gave for free was so hot to wear and I can’t barely breathe because of the heat. But that didn’t stop us from enjoying the concert! It was pretty well!
Mr Pure Energy (Gary Valenciano) Performing with his son, Gab Valenciano

Mr Valenciano and his son Gab, had an awesome performance! Making some of his songs to EDM Style was really good that it really made the crowd go wild!
JADINE a.k.a Nadine Lustre and James Reid. Hashtag Kilig to the Bone marrow!
Next was Jadine! I’m not a fan of them but once I saw Nadine walking out from the backstage I was astonished by her Beauty. She is drop dead hella Gorgeous and it’s kinda cute that everyone was singing along to their songs! Like Bahala na and other songs! Super nakakakilig sila panoorin guys!

After Jadine, it rained so hard again! Yung tipong basang basa na ako and nagpanic ako because yung phone ko pati powerbank ko baka sobrang basa na bec my bag was soaking wet! But anyways, Bebe Rexha was next after Jadine. She was drop dead hella gorgeous plus super amazing and talented! I didn’t knew that she wrote Rihanna’s Song, Monster. I liked her songs No Broken Hearts, I’m Gonna Show you Crazy and Take Me Home! Her performance was Lit!
BEBE REXHA
After Bebe Rexha, finally! The long awaited girl group! APINK! Pansin ko lang ha, almost half of the viewers at the concert were pink pandas! Sa bawat sulok kong puntahan puro “WOO LABAS NIYO NA APINK” Some fans from the moshpit started screaming when APINK was getting ready back stage! Apink performed Remember, Mr Chu, 꿀려, No No No and LUV. I was really happy that I got to see them perform live but, Tbh, I enjoyed the most on Bebe Rexha’s Set!
Sadly, After APINK’s performance we need to go home because of the curfew. I don’t want to go yet but my sister was legit bugging me to go home already. So Yeah, I haven’t finished the concert but all I can say is that My MTV Music Evolution Experience was the best!

Nicole Qui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram